- Pillaring innovation, powering invention
- Aiming at attaining new heights, our company has armed itself with a set of robust and performance oriented set of machinery, each of would deliver the most promising and accurate results. Starting from the storage facilities to the production floors, every division of our facilities have been designed at par with progressive standards while keeping in mind scalability of production. Our equipments are constantly upgraded and maintained so as to yearn the best results with each use.
- Unit - 1 Vatva :
- Azo and High performance pigments (60 M.T. / Month)
- Unit Ã¢ÃÃ 2 Padra :
- Phthalocyanine pigments (120 M. T. / Month)
- Unit Ã¢ÃÃ 3 Padra :
- Azo & High performance pigments (75 M. T. / Month)
- Unit Ã¢ÃÃ 4 Padra :
- Inorganic Chrome pigments (50 M. T. / Month)
- Unit Ã¢ÃÃ 5 Padra :
- a) Mono pigment concentrates (75 M. T. / Month)
- b) Flush pigment (75 M. T. / Month)
- Future Expansion : a) 100 MT / Month b) 100 MT/ month
- QC and Application Center
- Injection Molding Machine
- Two Roll Mill
- Hot Press
- Filter Pressure Value Test Machine
- Blow Film Extruder
- Melt Flow Index Tester
- Muffle Furnace
- Mars Mill
- Red Devil (Vibro shaker)
- Horizontal Mill
- Triple Roll Mill
- Automatic Applicator
- Spectro Photometer
Driven to provide every patron with a set of products having a unparalleled quality factor, our team of professionals leave no stone unturned when it comes to achieving this goal. Using the best of raw materials and machines for our production process, we look forward at exceeding the expectations of each customer, beyond all doubt. Awarded with the ISO 9001:2008 certification, gives every client the assurance of receiving an impeccable commodity, which would exceed their expectations and yield them with promising results, always!
Committed towards being a leading firm in this line of work, our firm has taken up the job of providing it's patrons with the most outstanding range of Organic, Inorganic, High performance pigments, mono pigment concentrates, flush pigments & Pigment Paste and other such goods, which would yield the patron with a efficient and reliable set of results. Our operational excellence is what has made us a trusted firm in this line of work.
Working in a consistent manner, our constant drive towards innovation has been the key to success. Giving you the best performance, such goods would exceed your expectations beyond all doubts.
- Monopil Series
- Flushpil Series
- Pigment Paste
- Green management: Making all necessary business and production decisions after evaluating and decreasing risks caused to immediate surroundings.
- Green compliance: Abide by the regulatory, safety and environmental rules and regulations set by our industry as well as the government, and follow safe environmental practices, while taking proactive measures to minimize associated hazards and risk.
- Green knowledge : Environmental impact training and education on grasping 'green' practices in work and personal lives.
- Green check : Constantly assessing of machinery for safety standards, while gearing each device to treat liquid / solid waste and air emission that contain pollutants, in compliance with Gujarat Pollution Control Board requirements.
- Green investment : Investing in equipments and resources which would assist in sustaining the company's commitment to sustainable growth
Reflecting our values, strategic thinking and dynamism with each and every piece of work carried out by us, we are working by a prescribed set of rules and regulations which governs our operations. Thanks to our founder-director Shri Atul Parikh, his experience and knowledge has driven the organization to attain milestones of success since our inception.Regulatory compliance-
- BFR Recommendation IX (BGVV)
- European Resolution AP(89)I
- Packaging Waste (EU and CONEG)
- USA: ASTM - Toys
- European Toy Norm EN 71-3 :1994
- FDA status (21CFR178.3297)
- Reach Registration Ã¢ÃÃ (1907 / 2006)
- SVHC Declaration